Phone: (805) 546-8785
Email: click here to contact
With years of experience working for large law firms in San Francisco and Los Angeles, Emilie Elliott joined Carmel & Naccasha as an attorney in 2015. After being with the firm for five years, Emilie started her own practice during the pandemic while continuing to work for the firm on an Of-Counsel basis. She is very excited to be back with the firm and looks forward to continuing to serve our clients in intellectual property, employment law and business law matters.
Emilie also has extensive experience in antitrust and unfair competition, business and entertainment litigation, and intellectual property litigation. Additionally, she brings an exciting skill set and depth of experience to the firm in health care law.
Emilie earned her Bachelors of Science in Psychobiology from the University of California, Los Angeles, and her J.D. from the University of Southern California. While in law school, she earned the Peter Knecht Award for Excellence in Copyright, Contract, and Entertainment Law and was the production editor of the Review of Law and Women’s Studies Journal. She also participated in the Post-Conviction Justice Project. She has been a member of the California Bar since 2005 and is additionally registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Emilie also has a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Creighton University, where she graduated number one in her class. In 2011, Emilie returned to her roots in Visalia, California. After spending over two years there working as a registered nurse in an emergency room, she decided to return to the practice of law.
Emilie makes her home in Arroyo Grande with three kids. Emilie has served on the board of directors of CASA of San Luis Obispo County and the Food Bank Coalition of San Luis Obispo. In her spare time she enjoys doing yoga and Pilates, meditating, running, snowboarding and SCUBA diving.
- American Bar Association, Intellectual Property Law Section
- San Luis Obispo County Bar Association
- United States Patent and Trademark Office, Registered Patent Agent/Attorney (2004 – Present)
- NAWBO (National Association of Women Business Owners)– Member
- American Associate of Nurse Attorneys – Former Member
- California Board of Registered Nursing – Former Member
- State Bar of California (2005 – Present)
- University of Southern California Law School (J.D. 2005)
- University of California at Los Angeles (B.S. 2000)
- Creighton University School of Nursing (B.S.N. 2010)