Email: click here to contact
Victor joined Carmel & Naccasha after spending nearly 15 years in Southern California assisting with transactional and trial work in business, criminal defense, estate law, immigration, and probate. Victor assists clients in a variety of matters, including conservatorship, guardianship, estate planning, trust administration, and probate. Victor’s practice also includes acting as court appointed Guardian ad Litem on behalf of proposed conservatees or beneficiaries of estates and advising individuals appointed Guardian ad Litem.
Victor grew up in San Diego and spent time in Chicago, Washington DC, and the Inland Empire and joined Carmel & Naccasha in 2021. During his free time, Victor enjoys playing with his 12-year-old husky/chow mix named Winks, reading, and trying to learn how to bake.
COMMUNITY & PROFESSIONAL INVOLVEMENT
- CA State Bar; Bar No. 259849 (2008 to Present) – Member
- San Bernardino Bar Association (2009 to Present) – Member
- Riverside County Bar Association (2013 to Present) – Member
- San Bernardino Bar Association (2010 to 2018) – Board member
- San Bernardino County Bar Association (2015-2016) – President
- Rotary International Member (2010 to 2013)
- Inland Empire Latino Lawyers Association (2010 to 2018)
- Inland Empire Latino Lawyers Association (2014 to 2018) – Board member
- California Conference of Bar Associations (2013 to present)
- California Conference of Bar Associations (2014 to present) – Resolution Committee Member