Ziyad I. Naccasha
Phone: (805) 546-8785
Email: click here to contact
- Corporate & Insurance Litigation
- Corporate Mergers & Acquisitions
- Real Estate
- Land Use
- Family Business and Estate Planning
- Insurance Coverage & Monitoring
- Municipal Law
Ziyad currently serves on the board and on the Executive Committee of the Economic Vitality Corporation (EVC) (current past-chair), is chair of the Professional Advisors Committee and is on the Donor Engagement Committee on behalf of the Community Foundation of San Luis Obispo County. He is also on the board of the Central Coast Economic Forecast Board of Directors, serves on the Cal Poly Center for Innovation & Entrepreneurship (CIE) Advisory Council, the local General Counsel Group, and is a member of the Cal Poly President’s Local Economic Development Committee. Ziyad is a proud past board member of Big Brothers Big Sisters and he recently termed off the board for the Foundation for the Performing Arts Center.
Ziyad Naccasha received his Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and Finance from California Polytechnic State University in San Luis Obispo, California, in 1987. He received his law degree from the University of Notre Dame Law School in 1990 and was admitted to the Illinois State Bar the same year. He was admitted to the California State Bar in 2002.
Ziyad is admitted to practice in the States of California and Illinois and before the U.S. District Courts for the Central District of California and for the Northern District of Illinois. He is a member of the American Bar Association, the State Bar Associations, of California and Illinois, and the Chicago and San Luis Obispo Bar Associations.
Ziyad and his wife, Nihal (a local physician) have two lovely children, Emile and Hannah. They reside in San Luis Obispo and, in their free time, enjoy traveling, skiing, outdoor sports and spending quality time with family and friends. Ziyad is an avid hiker and runner and is known for his affinity for automobiles.
- Economic Vitality Commission – Board of Directors, Current Past-Chair and Board Counsel
- Professional Advisors Committee – Chair
- San Luis Obispo County Community Foundation Donor Engagement Committee – member
- Central Coast Economic Forecast – Board of Directors, member
- Cal Poly CIE Incubator and Hot House – mentor and monthly volunteer
- Cal Poly President’s Local Economic Development Committee
- The State Bar of California
- The State Bar of Illinois
- Chicago Bar Association
- San Luis Obispo County Bar Association
- Illinois (1990 – present)
- California (2002 –present)
- U.S. Supreme Court (2007-present)
- University of Notre Dame (J.D. 1990)
- California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo (B.S. in Business Administration, 1987)