Phone: (805) 546-8785
Email: click here to contact
Ryan joined Carmel & Naccasha after spending ten years developing and managing compliance programs for complex industries including the aviation, aerospace and defense industries. Ryan assists corporate clients in a variety of business matters, including complex licensing, manufacturing and distribution transactions, mergers, acquisitions, preventative employment law, board governance, and a variety of sophisticated transactional issues. Ryan’s practice also assists individuals and businesses in real estate transactions, complex commercial and residential lease negotiations, and disputes.
Ryan grew up in Southern California and joined Carmel & Naccasha in 2018. During his free time, Ryan enjoys spending time with his wife and two boys down at the beach, and he can occasionally be found on a golf course.
COMMUNITY & PROFESSIONAL INVOLVEMENT
- YMCA of San Luis Obispo County – Board Member; Chair of Annual Support Campaign
- San Luis Obispo County Bar Association – Board Member
- The State Bar of California – Member
- Cal Poly Center for Innovation & Entrepreneurship (CIE) – Open Office Hour volunteer
- San Luis Obispo County Bar Association – Board Member (2020 – 2022)
- University Of La Verne College Of Law (J.D.)
- Dean’s List
- University of La Verne Law Review – Supervising Technical Editor
- Cal Poly San Luis Obispo (B.A. in History)
Please read more about Ryan's practice:
Human Resources Association CC Presentation
Carmel & Naccasha attorneys Ziyad Naccasha and Devin Mikulka did a presentation about Non-Disclosure Agreements to the members of the Human Resources Association of the Central Coast (HRCC) recently.