For a list of attorneys, please see below.
As experienced Central Coast business attorneys, we function as the muscle behind your business’ ability to achieve the objectives set for your company, ensuring that legal issues do not prevent you from reaching those objectives. We understand that the execution of all aspects of these goals may, at critical times, be vital to ensuring success for your business. As outside general counsel to we provide a variety of services to businesses and organizations from Santa Maria to San Miguel and San Simeon. The services we provide in that role include:
- Providing guidance and working with senior level management to set corporate policies and procedures to ensure compliance internally;
- Assisting in strategy for company-wide and department-specific goals in accordance with their legal functions;
- Real Estate, land purchase and lease transactions and negotiations;
- Executing complex business transactions including acquisitions, mergers, and the liquidation of assets;
- Negotiating contracts and litigation and mediation of contract disputes;
- Business succession and exit planning;
- License and regulatory compliance;
- Providing vigorous defenses of lawsuits filed against and aggressive prosecution of litigation behalf of the company; and
- Advising on the company’s legal aspects of budgeting and finances.