Phone: (805) 546-8785
Email: click here to contact
Alicia Gámez practices in the firm’s tax, business counseling and estate planning areas.
Alicia attended and received her JD from U.C. Berkeley School of Law, LLM in Taxation Law, and LLM in Estate Planning Trust Probate at Golden Gate University in San Francisco. In addition Alicia has a PhD from Stanford University and a BA with High Honors from the University of Texas at Austin.
Alicia served as a Commissioner on the San Francisco Commission on the Status of Women, on the Board of the San Francisco La Raza Lawyers Association, as well as on Board of the Bar Association of San Francisco and the Justice and Diversity Center. Alicia also served on the Executive Committee for the Taxation Section for the Bar Association of San Francisco and was its 2012 chair. Alicia is a co-chair of the Trust and Estates Litigation Section of the Bar Association of San Francisco.
Alicia is currently a member of the California, San Francisco and San Luis Obispo County Bar Associations.
- California Rural Legal Assistance– Current member of Board of Directors
- San Francisco Bar Association– Trust & Estate Litigation Section, Past member, Current Co-Chair
- San Francisco Bar Association– Past Member of Board of Directors
- San Francisco Bar Association– Executive Committee/Tax Section, Past Chair
- Roxie Theater– Past member Board of Directors
- Association of Women in Alternative Investing– Communications Committee, Past member
- The Lawyers’ Club of San Francisco Inn of Court (LCSF Inn)– Executive Committee, Past member
- San Francisco Commission on the Status of Women– Past Commissioner
- Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights– Past volunteer speaker at program Legal Services for Entrepreneurs
- San Francisco LaRaza Lawyers Association– Past member of Board of Directors
- The State Bar of California
- San Francisco Bar Association
- San Luis Obispo County Bar Association
- California (2006 –present)
- Golden Gate University, School of Law (LLM, Taxation and Estate Planning – 2017)
- University of California, Berkeley – School of Law (JD – 2006)
- Stanford University (PhD, Modern Thought and Literature)
- University of Texas at Austin (BA with High Honors)