Welcome Ann Wilson
Ann Wilson will be joining us after practicing as a partner at Wilson & Wilson for over 30 years. She focuses exclusively on real estate law matters for clients throughout San Luis Obispo County. Ann will be bringing her client roster to C&N and work with the firm’s real estate group with Tim Carmel.
- Partition Actions
- Real Estate Transactions
- Easement Disputes
- Title Disputes
- HOA and Common Interest Developments
Ann Wilson’s Biography
Ann Wilson is an attorney with over 30 years of experience in San Luis Obispo focusing exclusively on real estate law matters for clients throughout San Luis Obispo County. She is committed to providing personal and professional representation to individuals, homeowner associations, common interest developments and other parties facing real estate law concerns.
Ann joins Carmel & Naccasha after practicing as a partner at Wilson & Wilson for over 30 years. She will continue to counsel real estate clients in all matters relating to real property such as partition actions, boundary disputes, and easements.
After growing up in Southern California, Ann moved to the Bay Area to study law at Santa Clara University. Her grandmother was the inspiration that put her on the path to pursue her career as an attorney. Wilson worked in the San Francisco Bay area until she and her husband, Denton, moved to San Luis Obispo. Outside of work, Ann enjoys hiking with her husband and her dog, Lottie, and spending time with her two adult children, Tyler and Alexandra.
- San Luis Obispo County Bar Association
- President (1999)
- Women Lawyers Association of San Luis Obispo County
- President (1994)
- State Bar of California
- Chair, Central Coast Real Property Roundtable (2003)
- California Lawyers Association
- Member, Real Property Section
- Member, Common Interest Development- HOA Practice Area Committee
- California Association of Realtors
- Member, Legal Affairs Forum
- Santa Barbara College of Law, Legal Research
- Superior Court Judge Pro Tem
- Community Focused Court Planning Committee
- San Luis Obispo High School
- Mock Trial Coach (2007-2019)
- California Mock Trial Adult Advocate of the Year (2019)
- The State Bar of California (1982 – present)
- UC Irvine (B.A. in Social Sciences)
- Santa Clara University (Juris Doctor)