Are you an attorney experienced in Corporate Law, Governance and Transactional Matters?
If so, this is your opportunity to join an established law firm in beautiful San Luis Obispo, California! And although we cannot imagine why anyone would want to live elsewhere, working remotely is also is a possibility.
Carmel & Naccasha LLP is Hiring!
With offices in San Luis Obispo and Paso Robles, our team currently seeks a business-focused attorney who thrives in a high performing and collaborative environment.
This is a full-time, competitive-salaried position (with a range of approximately $120,000-150,000/per year, commensurate with experience) that offers individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance, a flexible spending account, and a 401(k) and profit-sharing plan.
To be eligible for consideration, candidates must have a minimum of 5-8 years of law firm or in-house experience in corporate governance and transactional work (an intellectual property background would be a plus), and be well versed in the following:
- Execution of complex business transactions, including acquisitions, mergers, and sales or liquidation of assets;
- Advising on joint ventures, the sale or purchase of a business, business succession and exit planning, general corporate and board governance, commercial compliance matters, and legal aspects of budgeting and finance;
- Advising clients on real estate/land purchase matters, as well as lease transactions and negotiations;
- Providing counsel on regulatory compliance, intellectual property, licensing matters, and insurance issues,;
- Formation and dissolution of legal entities and non-profit organizations; and
- Drafting and negotiating contracts such as leases, employment agreements, or loan modification documents, and advising on litigation and mediation of contract disputes.
- In addition to a passion for helping clients with planning, potential candidates must have superior written and verbal communication skills, as well as a commitment to excellent client service.
Family-Friendly and Child-Care Minded
Our firm was founded in 2004 with a commitment to our clients, our employees, and our community. In addition, we value teamwork and collaboration, both internally, and with our local legal community.
Nestled on the Central Coast, halfway between San Francisco and Los Angeles, San Luis Obispo and Paso Robles are both amazing communities in which to live and work. The County offers small-town charm and friendliness combined with world-class wineries, a thriving university, unparalleled hiking trails, scenic beauty, and a wide variety of elementary and secondary school options. Our firm is family-friendly and child-care minded. We welcome experienced lawyers returning to the workplace after a career hiatus to apply for this position.
Carmel & Naccasha is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We also are committed to building a culturally diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration until a candidate has been selected and hired.
We look forward to meeting you!
How Do I Apply?
Visit our LinkedIn job posting for more information.