The California Department for Public Health has issued Covid-19 guidance documents for our County’s bars, restaurants and wineries.
Here is a summary of the changes:
- Separated the Restaurants, Wineries, and Bars guidance into three separate guidance documents,
- Added Tiers language
a. Included information about performances/performers in these settings and references forthcoming live performances guidance,
- Added language about ventilation,
- Revised Face Coverings section to reference CDPH guidance,
- Includes consideration for employers to provide a second barrier (e.g., face shield or safety goggles) to workers who consistently come within 6 feet of customers and co-workers,
- Includes physical distancing between tables measuring from the backs of the chairs.
For the full guidelines, visit covid19.ca.gov under “Restaurants, wineries, and bars.”
Carmel & Naccasha LLP hopes that these Covid-19 guidance documents are helpful in navigating the ever-changing regulations that impact our County’s bars, restaurants and wineries.
Contact Legal Professional
The information provided herein does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead all information, content, and materials are for general informational purposes only.
If you have any questions about legal questions or help regarding bars, restaurants and wineries please contact Carmel & Naccasha, and for more details, read our full disclaimer.