Emilie K. Elliott
Phone: (805) 546-8785
Email: click here to contact
- Corporate & Business Transactions;
- Patent Law;
- Intellectual Property Transactions;
- Real Estate Law;
- Employment Law;
- Commercial, Real Estate, Employment and Antitrust Litigation; and
- Health Care Law.
Emilie earned her Bachelors of Science in Psychobiology from the University of California, Los Angeles, and her J.D. from the University of Southern California. While in law school, she earned the Peter Knecht Award for Excellence in Copyright, Contract and Entertainment Law and was the production editor of the Review of Law and Women’s Studies Journal. She also participated in the Post Conviction Justice Project. She has been a member of the California Bar since 2005 and is additionally registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Emilie also has a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Creighton University, where she graduated number one in her class. In 2011, Emilie returned to her roots in Visalia, California. After spending over two years there working as a registered nurse in an emergency room, she decided to return to the practice of law.
Emilie makes her home in Arroyo Grande with three kids. Emilie is on the board of directors of CASA of San Luis Obispo County and the Food Bank Coalition of San Luis Obispo. In her spare time she enjoys doing yoga and Pilates, meditating, running, snowboarding and SCUBA diving.
COMMUNITY & PROFESSIONAL INVOLVEMENT
- American Associate of Nurse Attorneys – member
- California Board of Registered Nursing – member
- American Bar Association, Health Law Division
- San Luis Obispo County Bar Association
- United States Patent and Trademark Office, Registered Patent Agent/Attorney (2004-present)
- State Bar of California (2005-present)
- University of Southern California Law School (J.D. 2005)
- University of California at Los Angeles (B.S. 2000)
- Creighton University School of Nursing (B.S.N. 2010)