Devin Mikulka joined Carmel & Naccasha after working as an associate in the Los Angeles office of Lewis Brisbois as a member of the Labor & Employment Practice. Prior to her work in Los Angeles, Devin worked at a boutique employment law firm specializing in single plaintiff discrimination, wrongful termination, and wage and hour matters. She also worked as a law clerk for the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of California in San Diego. Prior to law school, Devin worked for the U.S. Department of Justice on the international extradition of criminal fugitives.
Her practice focuses on defending employers against a variety of employment litigation matters, including discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, and wage and hour and PAGA actions. Devin represents clients in both state and federal court, as well as in arbitration.
Devin earned her bachelor’s degree in foreign affairs and Spanish from the University of Virginia and later attended law school at UC Davis where she graduated in 2015. Devin recently moved to the Central Coast and is one of the newest members of the Carmel & Naccasha team.
- The State Bar of California
- American Bar Association
- Member, Board of Directors, Big Brothers and Big Sisters of San Luis Obispo County
- California (2015 – present)
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- University of California, Davis (J.D. 2015)
- University of Virginia (B.A. in Arts in Foreign Affairs and Spanish, Minor in French, 2009)