Dallas K. Mosier
Phone: (805) 546-8785
Email: click here to contact
- Trust & Estate Planning
- Trust Administration & Probate
- Business Transactions & Planning
- Intellectual Property
- Tax Planning
Dallas also works closely with businesses and business owners in the areas of business planning & transactions, exit and succession planning, startups and entity formations, ongoing entity maintenance and governance, intellectual property matters, and buy-sell and other ownership arrangements. Dallas works with each of these entities to ensure their assets – from private estates to entire enterprises – end up exactly where the owner of those assets intends and in the most tax efficient way possible. Dallas has experience forming, advising, and in the administration of tax-exempt organizations.
Dallas is admitted to the State Bar of California where he is a member of the Trust and Estates, Taxation, and Intellectual Property Law sections. He is also a member of the Estates & Trusts and Young Lawyers section of the San Luis Obispo County Bar Association.
Dallas grew up in Southern California and joined Carmel & Naccasha in 2012.
COMMUNITY & PROFESSIONAL INVOLVEMENT
- Paso Robles Chamber of Commerce – Chairman of the Board
- San Luis Obispo Legal Alternatives – Board President
- Cal Poly President’s Cabinet Local Economic Development Committee – Member
- Tech Networking SLO – former Vice President (2014)
- Cal Poly CIE Incubator and Hot House – mentor and monthly volunteer
- San Luis Obispo County Bar Association – Member
- The State Bar of California – Member
- Chapman University School of Law (LL.M. in Taxation, 2010)
- Chapman University School of Law (J.D. 2009)
- University of California, Irvine (B.A. in Political Science with concentration in public law, 2005)