Phone: (805) 546-8785
Email: click here to contact
Dallas Mosier focuses his personal service practice at Carmel & Naccasha LLP on protecting individuals and families through all stages of life. Dallas has extensive experience in trust and estate planning, special needs planning, personal income tax planning, trust administration and probate. Dallas has assisted clients in a variety of matters in each of these areas, ranging from implementation of tax avoidance strategies to planning for family issues such as dependency, fiscal irresponsibility, and family disputes.
Dallas also works closely with businesses and business owners in the areas of business planning & transactions, exit and succession planning, startups and entity formations, ongoing entity maintenance and governance, intellectual property matters, and buy-sell and other ownership arrangements. Dallas works with each of these entities to ensure their assets – from private estates to entire enterprises – end up exactly where the owner of those assets intends and in the most tax efficient way possible. Dallas has experience forming, advising, and in the administration of tax-exempt organizations.
Dallas is admitted to the State Bar of California where he is a member of the Trust and Estates, Taxation, and Intellectual Property Law sections. He is also a member of the Estates & Trusts and Young Lawyers sections of the San Luis Obispo County Bar Association.
Dallas grew up in Southern California and joined Carmel & Naccasha in 2012.
COMMUNITY & PROFESSIONAL INVOLVEMENT
- Paso Robles Chamber of Commerce – Chairman of the Board
- San Luis Obispo Legal Alternatives – Board President
- Cal Poly President’s Cabinet Local Economic Development Committee – Member
- Tech Networking SLO – former Vice President (2014)
- Cal Poly CIE Incubator and Hot House – mentor and monthly volunteer
- San Luis Obispo County Bar Association – Member
- The State Bar of California – Member
- Chapman University School of Law (LL.M. in Taxation, 2010)
- Chapman University School of Law (J.D. 2009)
- University of California, Irvine (B.A. in Political Science with concentration in public law, 2005)